May 30, 2010

Isang Panalangin...Butihing Diyos

One of my favorite hymns from the album Tinig San Jose 2 is "Butihing Diyos" composed by Fr. Steven Zabala and as arranged by Marius Villaroman, both of them were San Jose Seminary alumnus. Because of its haunting hymn, I decided to make a video out of the song which expresses my gratitude and prayer for my seminary-home, San Jose Seminary. I hope that this song would remind us our constant longing for God's love and to follow his ways on the path where His presence is felt...

I dedicated this video to all Josefinos both lay and ordained, to the Jesuit formators of Josefinos from past to present and to our friends and benefactors, may these images present in this video reminisced beautiful memories of their alma mater...

I'm happy to post here...The Blogger.com premiere of "Isang Panalangin...Butihing Diyos"