August 2, 2010

Silent Prayer

For the past 3 months since I started this regency period, I have not kept silent. I really miss being silent and spend some time in a most serene place. Silence becomes an opportunity for me to unwind, relax, reflect and pray but as soon as I started my work everything becomes loud. I have to rush up to meet the deadline, take every day transportation going to my work, update and work on pendings, hear computers click and office doors swoosh....all these things are noises of an external self. The busy bodies of the world create a sound which succumb to materialization and progress of changing lifestyle.

I have to find time to be silent...even in the midst of busy world, I have to struggle to be silent for awhile. Letting my mind to be free and escape from the urban jungle created by the noises I hear from outside. At last, I finally stop... hearing only my heartbeat pulsating like beads and these beads turned into prayers and these prayers allow me to be still for awhile and find moment to be with my Lord, only to find myself that silence dwells God whom I missed for the past 3 months.

Please don't ever let me go...I pray...I am clinging unto you O Lord...I utter...I need you O Lord...I beg...Thank you so much my Lord...my heart's thanksgiving.