March 25, 2011

The Pinnacle of Regency

Many of you were aware that I was hospitalized for a week due to Pneumonia  but prior to my sickness, I had undergone two more physical pains: I have become acidic and I had undergone minor surgery at my left bottom chin due to pimple infection and came, Pneumonia which I think the pinnacle of all my sicknesses!


God had tested me throughout a year of regency! Emotionally I had undergone a rollercoaster ride of putting my emotions into test and how far I should cling with my emotions, good thing though that I still managed to keep my sanity throughout the year of personality test. Psychologically, I am fine and had kept focus to what I really aim for this regency. Spiritually, I could say that I have kept in touch with my Spiritual Director and had regular visits with him every month if our schedule permits. I have never forgotten to keep a daily spiritual routine with our Lord and I am so happy that He still listens! I have managed to share these thoughts in a famous social networking site for family, relatives and friends. Physically, now this became the Lord's ultimate challenge for me. Yes, I have suffered three physical pains which I mentioned earlier and it seemed that the Lord wants me endure these pains and the ultimate pain among these is Pneumonia! I was hospitalized for a week and during those days I have battled out...weary and tired but still strong in what I believed that I could recover!


When things are going smooth and everything becomes good, here comes the Lord who just by a snap of His hand puts you in a situation where He challenges your strength and your faith. I almost gave up during the battle of physical pains but I cling to the Lord, I knew that these are all part still of the journey and I must endure them. I prayed hard and became steadfast in faith. Just like Job, I must overcome the tests. God has given and God has taken away, Blessed be the name of our Lord!


Thankfully, I passed the tests! I have endured all the pains and now continuing to recover. I thank God for all those who have prayed for my recovery. I have been keeping and saying prayers for all of you. I have kept my faith in the Lord and now gearing up for a greater challenge that lies ahead of me!