April 19, 2010

The First Seminary


I was very eagered to enter the seminary when I was young but when I graduated from high school I was able to enter. Living in the seminary may be difficult and struggling but once you've been from the first seminary, everything will be alright. What's the first seminary I'm referring to?
Though some of us (like myself) who is eager to live in the seminary, you're already are in it! Our home is the first seminary where we first learn to pray with our parents who serve as our first rector, prefects and our teachers. It is from our home where we first learn how to work in a meaningful way, the first seminary where we develop our personality and the first seminary we realize our vocation that God called us to. We owe our home this unique formation, for what we are and what we'll become.